Loving Oneself and Others
Lovingkindness Meditation Residential Retreat
730 PM Friday December 8, 2017- Noon Sunday December 10,2017
Saint Leo Abbey, 33601 State Road 52, Saint Leo, Florida 33574
Hosted by Heartland Insight Meditation Group
Saint Leo Abbey will provide a peaceful setting for a weekend of meditation. Participants will enjoy:
- Teachings that reverse anger and hatred and bring about compassion for self and others, sympathetic joy and equanimity, with time for questions and answers.
- Sitting and walking meditation for beginning and experienced meditators.
- Beautiful outside grounds for walking meditation or contemplation
- 6 hearty meals provided by the staff at St Leo Abbey.
- Cost is $205, plus donation to the teacher.
Course taught by Peter Carlson
Peter has practiced meditation for more than thirty years and taught Vipassana (Insight) Meditation for more than twenty years. He is the founder of Orlando Insight Meditation Group. His training includes three-month courses at the Insight Meditation Society (IMS) in Barre, MA.
To register: contact Andy Quinn, 863-683-9600 firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: Cancel greater than one month prior: Full refund
Cancel greater than one week prior:: 50% refund
Cancel less than one week prior to the retreat: no refund